Transfer in a Flash
Transfer in a Flash events are designed specifically to help students transferring to Kent State complete all necessary steps as quickly and easily as possible.
About Transfer in a Flash
Transfer in a Flash is your one-stop destination for admissions and registration! During the Transfer in a Flash event, you will have the opportunity to:
- Review your transfer credit evaluation
- Receive academic advising
- Register for classes
- Meet with key student services offices
Friday, August 17, 2018
- For students transferring to Kent State University for the fall 2018 semester, which begins Wednesday, August 23.
- Students can expect to spend two hours at the program and can choose a start time between a 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Key student services offices such as Admissions and Student Financial Aid will be on hand to provide information and answer questions.
- Individual academic advising appointments and registration assistance will also be available.