For transfer students who are starting in Fall Semester 2017 or later.
To be eligible, you must be ...
- a domestic undergraduate student
- apply for admission to Kent State by July 1st
- admitted to the Kent Campus as a new transfer student,
- enrolled full time
- have a minimum GPA of 2.50
- up to 90 transfer credit hours
$1,000 - $2,500 per year, renewable for up to two years (four semesters)
- Renewable for up to two years (four semesters) or until graduation; whichever comes first.
- Renewal criteria – must complete a minimum of 24 credit hours, each year, and earn a minimum cumulate GPA of 2.50.
- Students must remain continuously enrolled full-time, at the Kent Campus, to remain eligible. Students are no longer eligible for the scholarship if they stop out and then return to Kent State at a later time.
How to Apply
Apply for admission for Kent State by the July 1 deadline.
Apply for admission by July 1.