Transition from a Regional Campus
If you are currently attending a Regional Campus of Kent State and are considering the Kent Campus in a future semester, there are many resources available to ensure a successful transition. There is no additional application required. In order to obtain the best possible foundation for academic success, we recommend that you complete the following minimum academic achievements before transitioning to the Kent Campus:
- Successfully complete any developmental coursework as prescribed by an academic advisor.
- Successfully complete 12 semester hours of coursework.
- Achieve a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00.
If you are planning to transition from a Regional Campus to the Kent Campus, follow these steps to ensure a smooth process:
- Meet with Your Regional Campus Academic Advisor
- Visit the Kent Campus
- Meet with a Kent Campus Academic Advisor
- Register for Classes
- Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Apply for On-Campus Housing
- Review Payment Options
- Purchase a Parking Permit
Use the links below to learn more about making the transition to the Kent Campus: