To ensure your academic success, SSS offers scheduled, one-on-one or group tutoring in a variety of subjects including Mathematics, Chemistry, Business, Biology, Physics, Computer Science, Writing and the Humanities.
- One-on-one or group sessions
- Meeting once or twice per week
- Sessions with a highly qualified Learning Assistant
- Computer lab access with free printing
- Private and group study spaces
Workshops and Events
Growth outside of the classroom is just as important as succeeding inside the classroom, so SSS offers free workshops and events throughout the year to help you prepare and develop professionally, personally, culturally, and socially.
Workshops and Events include:
- Financial and economic awareness
- Graduate school exploration and preparation
- Social event and community gatherings
- Cultural immersion trips and experiences
- Professional and personal development
- Cultural immersion trips and activities
Both academic and peer mentoring are offered by SSS to monitor your academic progress and help you take control of your academic career through self-evaluation and the development of your academic, personal and professional goals.
- Course selection assistance and add/drop counseling
- Development of academic and career goals
- Assistance with transitioning to college
- Building meaningful relationships within SSS
- Develop and strengthen study skills