Emergency Student Resources

Open to degree or certificate-seeking students currently enrolled in the present semester, who have been affected by the pandemic and have emergency needs. Fall Semester Applications are now available.

This is emergency funding for technology-based needs, whether to purchase a computer, a hotspot, or another technology-based item to help students succeed in the classroom.

Kent State University’s Keep on Learning website offers an array of resources aimed at supporting your academic success while you learn remotely.

Kent State University’s Care Teams are cross-divisional crisis management committees that collaboratively assesses and coordinates a response to students identified as reasonably posing a potential threat to self, others, or the University community. 

We are committed to working with you and your family to offer financial support in terms of scholarships, grants, and loans from governmental and private sources, as well as a variety of on-campus employment opportunities. 

Kent State Trumbull offers scholarships to new freshmen, transfers and currently enrolled students. Scholarships are funded by generous gifts and donations from campus friends, businesses, foundations, faculty/staff, local community, and the University.

We understand that life happens outside our walls and that stress and other problems are part of your everyday life. Being able to talk through those situations can provide solutions and relief. Many times, we can talk it out with friends and family. Other times, counseling is a useful and effective option.

Someplace Safe

Someplace Safe seeks to reduce and prevent domestic violence and improve the quality of life for victims of domestic violence in Trumbull County.

Ohio United Way 211 is a 2-1-1 is the gateway that connects people with community resources and volunteer opportunities. If you do not live in Ohio, you can still dial 2-1-1 to be connected to the resources available in your state.

If you are in need of food dial 211 or call in
Columbiana & Mahoning Counties: (330) 747-2696; Trumbull County: (330) 393-1565.