Meet Lance R. Grahn, Ph.D. (Candidate for Dean)
Lance R. Grahn, Ph.D., is one of three candidates for dean and chief administrative officer of Kent State University at Trumbull. As part of the campus interview process, Dr. Grahn will hold a public presentation for the university community and respond to questions following his presentation.
Dr. Grahn will discuss the following:
- Brief biography/background.
- Challenges facing higher education today and examples of how the candidate has faced these challenges in his current or previous positions.
- Opportunities and challenges of a regional campus.
- Experience/examples of interactions with the broader community in his current or previous position.
- Anything else the candidate would like to mention on how he will approach work specifically as dean and chief administrative officer of Kent State University at Trumbull.
All faculty, staff and students are invited to attend. Dr. Grahn's presentation will be held in Room 117 of the Technology Building.