Professors' policies differ regarding makeup exams, so be sure to read your syllabus and speak with your professor about your arrangements prior to taking a test.
Students enrolled in online courses, but who are taking in-person exams, must inform the instructor that the exam is being monitored at the Tuscarawas Campus. The instructor can upload the exam to the website www.kent.edu/tusc/faculty-services-test-proctoring. If the exam is to be taken on the computer through Blackboard Learn, the instructor must email the password to Dr. Stephen Minnick at email@example.com.
Students will need to:
• present a photo ID
• know their professor's name and course information
• read the Testing Center Guidelines below if a first-time tester
Test Proctoring Hours
All testing must end and be done by the closing time listed below.
- Monday: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday: 1 to 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Testing Center Guidelines
• Cell phone and smart watch use is not permitted in the testing room.
• Do not use the calculator application on your cell phone.
• Only standard calculators are permitted in the testing room.
• No talking in the testing room.
• Coats and hats must be removed prior to testing.
• Sit where the proctor seats you.
• When you have completed testing, hand your test to a proctor, or if you were testing online, let a proctor know that you have finished. Do not leave a test on a proctor's desk.
We reserve the right to conduct random checks within the testing room to ensure that no unauthorized materials are accessed during testing.
Dr. Stephen Minnick, Assistant Dean
Kimberley Watt Sweitzer, Special Assistant
Jackie Williams, Secretary