e-Inside Event Guidelines
Before selecting e-Inside as a communication channel, here are a few things to take note of:
- e-Inside is the Kent State faculty and staff newsletter that is distributed ONLY to faculty and staff. Students DO NOT receive e-Inside. The only exception is graduate assistants and teaching assistants.
- Events must be for a faculty and staff audience.
- Student organization events are not promoted in e-Inside.
- Refer to the style guide for both AP Style and university style for your event submissions, including proper formatting for dates and times.
- The deadline for event submissions is 5 p.m. on the Tuesday prior to the issue that it will be published in. For example, if you want your event to be featured in the Monday, Nov. 13, issue, the deadline for submission via the online form will be Tuesday, Nov. 7.