Todd Diacon, Ph.D. Senior Vice President Academic Affairs and Provost Kent State University
"Students learn the most when they engage in their own searches for knowledge and discovery. Our program in undergraduate research and the symposium stimulate this journey, and I am proud both of our students and of the faculty and staff who guide their education.
The Symposium is an opportunity for our students to share the results of a topic they explored in depth with the entire Kent State community."
Sponsored by The Office of the Provost, Honors College, Research and Sponsored Programs, University College, and University Libraries.
- Undergraduate students attending any of Kent State's eight campuses and representing any major are eligible to participate.
- Student researchers are required to submit a brief abstract indicating their intent to participate.
- Abstracts will be accepted from Nov. 1 - Feb. 1.
- All research, scholarly work, or creative activity must be completed in collaboration with faculty or graduate student mentor.
Benefits of participating in the Symposium:
- Participate in an academically enriching experience
- Win CASH AWARDS for exemplary presentations
- Build your professional resume
Have a Question?
Please direct any questions regarding the Symposium to firstname.lastname@example.org or the Office of Experiential Education and Civic Engagement (OEECE) 330-672-7876.