- Undergraduate students attending any of Kent State's eight campuses and representing any major are eligible to participate.
- Student researchers are required to submit a brief abstract indicating their intent to participate.
- Abstracts will be accepted from Nov. 1 - Feb. 1.
- All research, scholarly work, or creative activity must be completed in collaboration with faculty or graduate student mentor.
Benefits of participating in the Symposium:
- Participate in an academically enriching experience
- Win CASH AWARDS for exemplary presentations
- Build your professional resume
Have a Question?
Please direct any questions regarding the Symposium to email@example.com or the Office of Student Research 330-672-0837.
Paul DiCorleto, Ph.d, vice president for research and sponsored programs at Kent State University
"Research is a focus that can be used to extend global connections, build and expand graduate programs, and of course, the real goal, is to prepare students to face an uncertain future.
To be successful in research and innovation, you have to have a passion for scientific inquiry and creative pursuit."
Sponsored by The Office of the Provost, Honors College, The Division of Research and Sponsored Programs (Office of Student Research), and University Libraries.