Uploading completed UHS forms
- Visit https://www.uhs.kent.edu
- Enter your UHS Patient Portal username and password in the upper right corner and click the “Login” button.
- Once signed in, click the “Upload” tab in the top navigation list or you may also click the “Uploads” icon and link in the middle right of the page.
- Select the matching document name from the "Choose document you are uploading" drop down menu below.
- Click "Select File" and then browse to where you saved your file and select it.
- The file must be smaller than 30 MB.
- If you are scanning documents, it's recommended to scan in greyscale or in black and white with a setting of 150 DPI to achieve a smaller file.
- Click "Upload".
- Repeat as necessary for additional forms.