Event Space Request Guide
Create an account
- Visit kentstate.emscloudservice.com/web/Default.aspx
- If you are a new user, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Welcome, Guest and the drop-down Sign In.
- Your User Id is your entire KSU email address (ex. email@example.com). To setup your password you will click on I’ve forgotten my password.
- Follow the prompts on screen.
- You will receive an email from the University Events & Conference Services Office to reset your password.
- Follow the link within the email to reset your password.
Submit a request
- Sign in with email and password at kentstate.emscloudservice.com/web/Default.aspx
- Click Create a Reservation in left panel. Click Book Now next to the type of reservation request needed (Student Request, Department Request, Large Event Space & Multi-Event Space).
- Rooms: On left side enter event date, time, and location.
- If you need additional dates/times, select Reoccurrence.
- Please note, if a room is marked as Exclusive, it will require additional permissions.
- Select room(s) and follow subsequent prompt to enter attendance. Click Next Step.
- Complete all sections on this page.
- Select Early Group Access, Audiovisual, and Catering needs.
- Click Next Step.
- Reservation Details: Complete Event Details and Customer Details.
- Under Billing Reference, enter the internal banner index or note if this will be an external invoice.
- Review the Terms & Conditions.
- Wait for your confirmation which will be reviewed by our Health & Safety Team. If you need to cancel or make changes to your event, you can do so by clicking on My Events in the EMS portal.
- Review the confirmation details and contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.