- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
The University Teaching Council supports the Outstanding Teaching Awards (OTA) which are presented at the annual College Teaching Conference in the Fall.
You are invited to submit your nomination for the Outstanding Teaching Award, which is intended to honor outstanding teaching by non-tenure-track and part-time faculty at Kent State University. These awards parallel the Distinguished Teaching Awards sponsored by the Kent Alumni Association: Every year, three Kent faculty members will be honored with awards of $1,500 each for their outstanding achievements in teaching.
A faculty member must have been on a non-tenure-track or part-time contract at the Kent Campus or any Regional Campus of the University for a minimum of five consecutive years (annually, not necessarily every semester), including the current academic year. Returning emeriti are excluded.
Those receiving the awards must be on contract during the Fall semester in which the awards are presented.
Those who received an Outstanding Teaching Award previously are not eligible.
For further information on the OTA awards, please contact Melissa Dyer at 330-672-8799, or to firstname.lastname@example.org