Where do your students live?

Students can select from a variety of housing options including the CCI Commons, a Living/Learning Community in Olson Hall. The CCI Commons allows residents to live with students from the other schools within College of Communication and Information. Students who are enrolled in the Honors College can choose to live in either Stopher or Johnson Hall. Olson, Johnson and Stopher halls are located in close proximity to the VCD classrooms in the Art Building. There are many other residence halls on campus. To learn more visit the Residence Services website.