To create an accordion view as shown in the image above, follow these directions:
- Create a FAQ page or a basic page for each tab.
- The Title will be what appears on the list.
- The Body will appear when the title is selected.
- After saving the FAQ, note the node ID for later.
- Go to the basic page where you want to add the tab view.
- Select the Customize this page button (located on the bottom black bar in view mode).
- Scroll to the panel where the accordion view is being placed.
- Select the (+) sign in the panel header. The Add content to … window will open.
- Select View panes from the list.
- Select View: Tabs: Accordion from the list. The Configure new View: Tabs: Accordion window will open.
- In the Content: Nid. Field, enter the node IDs of the FAQ or basic pages you created to appear in the tab view.
- Separate them with a (+) sign. For example, 123456+123478+123910