Website Redesign - new site clarification
Hello, again, Drupalites,
We’ve received a few similar questions regarding viewing, accessing and editing your new site and want to provide additional clarification around the email sent earlier today.
- Home Page only
- LT site kentstatelt.prod.acquia-sites
- Ignore all but the home page on this site.
- May still be under construction.
- Will be transferred to the soon-to-be new site in the next couple weeks.
- All but the homepage or soon-to-be new site
- Redesign site kentstateredesign.prod.acquia-sites
- Ignore the home page on this site (for now).
- Updates to all but the home page should be made on your current site and this site until Dec. 18.
- Web team will be transferring the home page over in the next couple weeks.
Please do not be alarmed by the unsafe warning you see when you go to either site. To advance to the site, select “Advanced” and then “proceed …” It is safe for you to use your FlashLine user name and password to sign in as an editor.
You will not see your groups listed in your profile dashboard yet. You can use your current site’s URL replacing http://www.kent.edu with either site above. For example:
- The current Web Team site is at http://www.kent.edu/webteam
- The new Web Team home page is at https://kentstatelt.prod.acquia-sites.com/webteam
- The rest of the new Web Team site is at https://kentstateredesign.prod.acquia-sites.com/webteam
Simply adding the unique site portion of the URL (/webteam) to the end of the address will take you to your site(s).
Your web redesign team