Update Online Directory Individual Listings
You can update individual listings in the online directory through Banner in FlashLine.
- Log into FlashLine
- Select the profile image to access the My Profile page
- In the Secure Account Access section, select the Addresses & Phone Number(s) link
- Log in to FlashLine
- Select Employee
- Select Dashboard
- Under Top Employee Resources, select Employee Profile Dashboard
- Beneath your name, select My Profile
- Select More Personal Information
- Select Update Addresses and Phone Numbers
- Open the link in the section you would like to edit.
- Please enter phone numbers using hyphens, for example, 330-672-1234.
- When you are finished, click Submit.
Changes to the Emeriti section of the directory are updated by email@example.com post Board of Trustee meetings.
What You Can Modify/Not Modify
In Update Your Information, you can modify these fields:
- additional title
- additional department
- five is free number
- web page/site*
- campus building
- campus room
- campus phone number*
- fax number*
- cell number*
- e-mail type* (other than the University email address)
* Indicates information you can select to be unlisted in the phone directory
You cannot modify these fields:
- job title
- e-mail address
This listing is the "official" university record for each individual. Restricted information can be modified by requesting the changes from Human Resources. (See "Change of Personal Information" PDF form on the HR forms site for changes to name.)