Breakfast Briefing with Your Training Partner
Looking for training programs for your businesses?
The Center for Corporate and Professional Development invites you to join us for a complimentary Breakfast Briefing on Friday, September 13, 2019 from 8 to 10:30 a.m. at the Educational Service Center of Northeast Ohio, 6393 Oak Tree Blvd. South, Independence, OH 44131.
During this event, you will be able to:
- Network with Peers and Colleagues who are Planning Their Talent Development Strategies
- Learn How The Center for Corporate and Professional Development Programs and Services Match Your Competency Development Needs
- Meet our Facilitators
- Interact with our Staff to Get Your Questions Answered
- Gain Insight for Your Employee Development Plan
- Schedule a Meeting with Your Client Relations Manager
- Enjoy the morning!
Attend to win! All guests are eligible to win one giveaway of two registrations to any of our one-day fall 2019 open enrollment programs.
Flash Learning Sessions with Golden Insights!
10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
Immediately following the Breakfast Briefing, we will be offering two facilitated sessions approved for recertification credits through SHRM and HRCI. Topics to be determined.