Communication Trust and Respect in the Workplace
In this program employees will learn that communication, trust and respect are key ingredients for employee engagement, loyalty and organizational success. Participants should, as a result of this program, understand the link between effective communication, trust and respect and business, as well as personal accomplishment. The facilitator will also strongly address the importance of giving and receiving respect.
- Basic Concepts of Communications
- Principles of Effective Communications
- Listening Skills
- How to Build High Levels of Trust Within the Organization
- Behaviors that Promote Trust and Communications
- Improve Business Results by Establishing, Enhancing or Repairing Trust
- The Importance of Mutual Respect and the Advantages for the Employees and the Organization
This program may be delivered in a two- or four-hour format and is targeted for all associates in an organization.
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
Scott Tackett is a human resource and management training specialist. With 32 years of experience in both operations and human resource management, he was employed in a human resource capacity for 20 years for Denman Tire Corporation where he last served as vice president of human resources and administration.
"Scott has again made excellent connection to our employees."
Christie Sabo, HR Manager, Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics