Diversity Management in Today's Workplace
Because managing diversity is critical for every organization, this program will provide your organization with information on developing, implementing and managing an organization’s diversity initiative.
- The Business Case for Diversity
- What is the difference between a diversity initiative and an affirmative action plan?
- Components of a Successful Diversity Initiative
- Factors that may Predestine a Diversity Initiative for Failure
- How should opposition to diversity be handled?
- Strategies for Recruiting and Retaining a Diverse Workforce
This eight-hour program is targeted for those with supervisory responsibility.
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
Scott Tackett is a human resource and management training specialist. With 32 years of experience in both operations and human resource management, he was employed in a human resource capacity for 20 years for Denman Tire Corporation where he last served as vice president of human resources and administration.
“Presenter keeps you engaged and is very well versed on the topics.”
Lisa Kiembara, Manager, PC-LQ,