Effective Technical Writing Techniques
Do your employees consistently use effective skills in their technical writing? In this always-customized program, participants focus on the application of the skills presented. Typical modules are listed here; the specific modules to be presented are based on the samples submitted by participants prior to the training, as well as on consultation with managers and leaders on the objectives of the training. Additional modules can be included as necessary, including a focus on the specific types of documents the organization’s employees write.
Participants will develop the skills to:
- Craft Effective E-Mails, Memos and Longer Documents That Reflect Professionally on the Author and the Organization
- Clearly Organize Large Amounts of Data, in Easy-to-read Modes, While Highlighting Important Points and Recommendations
- Communicate Clearly Using Accepted Punctuation and Grammatical Structure Most Often Used by the Organization
- Successfully Address the Needs of Senior Management
- Present Complicated Technical Material in a Simple, Understandable Manner
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
Brian Harrell has taught business and professional communication and writing skills for several years.