Leading a Remote Team
Managing a fully or partially remote work team is a new reality, resulting from both the Pandemic-impacted world and the global economy. Successfully engaging your team and maximizing their performance to achieve your business goals can be a challenge for any manager, but it is especially complex and difficult when you lead a remote team. In this program you will learn the essentials of how to build and maintain a solid, high-performing team, with a focus on how to do this when some or all of you are not co-located.
Key topics include:
- Challenges and Opportunities When Leading a Remote Team
- Remote Recruiting and Virtual Onboarding
- Establishing a Culture of Trust and Healthy Conflict
- Motivating and Engaging Your Remote Team
- Making Effective Team Decisions
- Setting Expectations and Ensuring Accountability to Maximize Team Performance
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site or virtually for your employees and leaders.
With over 30 years of experience working in Human Resources in corporate and manufacturing settings, and as a Learning and Organizational Development Consultant and Coach, Mollie has depth and breadth of experience developing employees, leaders and teams, from both within and outside of organizations.