Managing Harassment in the Workplace
In this program the facilitator and participants will deal with the importance of holding managers accountable for ensuring a workplace free from harassment. The facilitator will stress the importance of creating an environment in which every individual is respected and valued and that no individual can or should be subject to a workplace of fear, intimidation and insecurity.
- Basic Definition of Harassment
- What is a “protected class?”
- Legal Protections Against Harassment
- Unlawful Harassment Takes Many Forms
- Red Flags of Discrimination/harassment
- Education/training is Important for All
- Importance of Adherence to Harassment Policy
- Liability Standards for Harassment
- Importance of Good Supervisors
This four-hour program is targeted for those with supervisory responsibility.
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
Scott Tackett is a human resource and management training specialist. With 32 years of experience in both operations and human resource management, he was employed in a human resource capacity for 20 years for Denman Tire Corporation where he last served as vice president of human resources and administration.
Chris Clements, Team Leader,