The Professional Customer-Focused Sales Approach
This program is designed to assist participants in determining their strengths and areas of improvement in their customer-focused sales skills. Participants will learn and apply the skills necessary to work through the sales process.
- Provide a Sales Process to Become Order Makers Not Order Takers
- Learn How to Cultivate New Relationships While Building on Existing Ones
- Learn the Four-step Process of Converting the Five Areas of Customer Resistance Into Closing Opportunities
- Learn How to Sell Value and Not Price
- Learn How to Cross Serve with New and Existing Relationships
- Learn 12 Proven Ways to Close the Sale
- Eliminate “Quote and Hope” with Proven Follow-up Techniques
- The Power of Attitude
- Professional Customer Approach
- Seven Necessary Qualities
- Leaving Effective Voicemails
- Effective Prospecting Techniques
- Needs Assessment/cross-serving
- Features and Benefits
- Overcoming Customer Resistance
- Effective Closing Techniques
- Asking for Referrals
- Resolving Customer Dissatisfaction
- Personal Action Plans
This eight-hour program is targeted for all associates in an organization responsible for sales activities and/or sales support.
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
Marvin Montgomery is an experienced motivational speaker and professional training specialist, and has assisted hundreds of organizations improve their productivity.
“Mr. Montgomery is an inspiration, especially on his input in letting go of worry and negative emotions and attitudes.”
Vera Bass, Sr. Authorizations Evaluation,
Credit First National Association