Proven Practices for Successful Change
The #1 reason projects fail is employee resistance to change. Yet most organizations have not developed internal change management competencies to help lead their employees through transformational change. In this practical, hands-on two day program, you will learn the fundamentals of successful change management, receive valuable tools and create the beginnings of your own change management plan using one of your current projects.
- Understand the Driving Forces for Change in Today’s Work Environment
- Realize How People Perceive and Approach Changes
- Learn Change Engagement Best Practices that will Enable You to Plan for and Manage Change Effectively
- Use a Structured, Best Practice Change Management Methodology to Create a Functional “Real-life” Change Management Plan
- Leave with Tools and Templates to Further Guide You in Planning Change Engagement Processes
Pre-work: Come to the program prepared with a “Change Charter.” This should include a change currently planned or underway in your organization.
*Approved for 15 business/strategic recertification credits through HRCI
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
Leading expert in the fields of change management, leadership development, and communications. Providing innovative consulting, customized seminars and presentations.