The Enterprise Risk Management Department supports the strategic goals of Kent State University by identifying, assessing, managing, and prioritizing risk exposure and opportunities across the institution. Risk is defined as any issue that impacts the institution's ability to meet its objectives and includes events or conditions that are strategic, financial, operational, compliance, or reputational in nature. The Department will support the mission of the University by integrating risk considerations in decision making to maximize opportunities and minimize setbacks.
The mission of the Real Estate Department is to administer, direct, and manage University real estate in compliance with State of Ohio laws and regulations so as to ensure that the land and facilities necessary for the University to fulfill its mission are in place. The Department will ensure that the strategic goals and mission of the University are supported by the management of all real estate transactions in alignment with the Campus Master Plan and by maintaining accurate and complete records that are properly filed with the appropriate governmental offices. Additionally, the department is committed to building and maintaining a cooperative relationship with the state of Ohio Department of Administrative Services regarding all real estate held as an institution of the State of Ohio.
- Automobile Accident/Incident Report
- Certificate of Insurance
- Employee Report of Injury or Occupational Illness
- Health Insurance - Faculty/Staff: Contact Human Resources Benefits
- Health Insurance - Student
- Hold Harmless Agreements
- International Travel Insurance (and insurance card)
- Non-Employee Incident Report
- On-Campus Activities Involving Minors
- Proof of Insurance (Automobile)
- Proof of Insurance (Property and Liability) - see Certificate of Insurance
- United Educators Insurance Articles