- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Graduate Student Senate Organization Funding supports the professional development of and social & speaker events for Kent State University graduate students.
Organization Funding supports professional development, social, and speaker events up to a maximum of $50. Applications must be submitted online at least two weeks prior to the regularly scheduled General Senate meeting that falls before the requested event. Approval will be based on a vote of the Graduate Student Senate quorum. Any Organization Funding Request funded by the Graduate Student Senate must be openly accessible to all graduate students.
If the request is approved, please submit a completed GSS Organization Funding Form (DOCX) along with original receipts and a sign-in sheet of those who attended must be submitted within 14 days of the event.
Please view our Business Manager list for more information and to contact your respective manager.
For questions regarding an Organization Funding Request, please contact Finance Chair, Suparna Navale at firstname.lastname@example.org.