- Kent State University launched an institutional Snapchat account on April 21, 2015. The username for this account is KentStateU.
Creating an Account
- All Kent State social media users should embrace, use and leverage this account rather than create departmental accounts. Having one institutional account will help increase our visibility and develop a larger following.
- To discuss promoting events, contests and more via the KentStateU Snapchat "story," contact Nicole Carlone Losi.
- Geofilters are special overlays for Snaps that can only be accessed in certain locations. Learn more about geofilters here.
- University Communications and Marketing (UCM)'s social team can submit Snapchat geofilters on your behalf. You can request a Snapchat geofilter submission by completing this form. If you have questions, contact Nicole Carlone Losi.