Campus Events Update Due to COVID-19
- Virtual events are being offered.
- University-sponsored events, meetings or gatherings of more than 10 people on the Kent Campus must be held via virtual technology, including events and activities sponsored by registered student organizations and academic departments.
- Do not attend events or gatherings that are not on the official University Calendars.
- Only events on the official University Calendars have an approved safety protocol.
- If you need guidance about holding a virtual event or managing a current space reservation, please contact University Events and Conference Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-672-3202.
- Find out more about the reopening of Kent State campuses.