The Office of Global Education (OGE) will move back to Van Campen Hall on Jan. 3, 2022. Our last day at Terrace Hall is on Monday, Dec. 6. OGE will go to remote services starting Tuesday, Dec. 7. If needed, students are encouraged to schedule virtual or phone appointments through KSU Advising.
Kent State’s Coronavirus Response
- If you have questions regarding Coronavirus/COVID-19 please call 1-833-4ASKODH (1-833-427-5634) or email email@example.com.
- Kent State University's One Stop for Student Services is taking calls to answer questions and concerns at 330-672-6000.
Welcome! If your academic journey is on an international scale, then the staff at the Office of Global Education is uniquely qualified to help you arrive at your destination.
Choose Your Path
- If you are an international student who wishes to apply or transfer to Kent State University, International Admissions can help you navigate your way to Kent, Ohio, USA.
- If you are an international student currently enrolled at Kent State and need help or advice, International Students & Scholars Services (ISSS) can put you on the right path.
- If you are a Kent State student or faculty member interested in a study abroad experience, Education Abroad can get you underway right away.
- If you are an academic institution that would like to establish a strategic partnership with Kent State or are already our partner, International Partnerships is the right place for you to drop anchor.