The Office of Global Education will be working remotely during the Spring 2021 Semester. Operations will continue as normal and students are encouraged to schedule virtual or phone appointments through KSU Advising. Before coming to Terrace Hall, please make an appointment ahead of time if you need to meet in person.
Kent State’s Coronavirus Response
- If you have questions regarding Coronavirus/COVID-19 please call 1-833-4ASKODH (1-833-427-5634) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kent State University's One Stop for Student Services is taking calls to answer questions and concerns at 330-672-6000.
Welcome! If your academic journey is on an international scale, then the staff at the Office of Global Education is uniquely qualified to help you arrive at your destination.
Choose Your Path
- If you are an international student who wishes to apply or transfer to Kent State University, International Admissions can help you navigate your way to Kent, Ohio, USA.
- If you are an international student currently enrolled at Kent State and need help or advice, International Students & Scholars Services (ISSS) can put you on the right path.
- If you are a Kent State student or faculty member interested in a study abroad experience, Education Abroad can get you underway right away.
- If you are an academic institution that would like to establish a strategic partnership with Kent State or are already our partner, International Partnerships is the right place for you to drop anchor.