- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Kent State University is currently accepting applications for Summer 2017 and Fall 2017. The Spring 2018 undergraduate application is now open for all campuses as well. Contact your admitting unit if you wish to enroll for a different term.
You should complete an undergraduate application if you are a freshman (high school graduate), transfer, post-undergraduate, guest or postsecondary enrollment option student.
If you have already earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution, determine your student type/admission status and then complete the online application.
Find information specifically for applicants who are not citizens, permanent residents, refugees or asylees of the United States of America.
Find information about fully online bachelor's degrees, master's degrees and certificate programs.
The College Credit Plus program (CCP) allows qualified seventh through 12th grade students to take college-level classes.