- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Academic Quality Improvement Project (AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Whether you’re a current student, parent, visitor or considering attending Kent State University, you need to be able to get around campus.
Kent State Visitor Information
Visitor information for getting to, from and around Kent and Northeast Ohio, including local lodging and transportation, detours and delays to avoid, access the campus map and get parking options.
Find your way around campus by using the search box or by browsing the map. Map or satellite views are both available.
The Portage Area Regional Transit Authority (PARTA) is a bus service serving the Kent Campus and surrounding community. PARTA provides three on-campus routes: the Campus Loop, Allerton and Stadium/Front Campus. These routes are open to all students and visitors to the university.
Parking Services is responsible for providing well-maintained parking lots, regulated parking areas, special event parking and on-campus assistance to stranded motorists. Parking Services also manages parking permits for Kent State faculty, staff and students.
Kent State offers a Zipcar car-sharing service on campus. For an affordable rate, students 18 and older can reserve a car to use for convenient, reliable transportation.
Flashfleet is the easy, convenient service that lets you rent a bicycle to use for the day from a number of locations on campus.