Sponsored Programs Survey
Dear Kent State University grant stakeholder,
The Sponsored Programs/Grants Accounting climate survey is now closed. Results were presented at the BAS Forum on January 30, 2024.
If you have any questions regarding this survey, please feel free to reach out to Katie Johnson at email@example.com
The Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) is the resource for investigators at Kent State for all aspects of externally funded sponsored projects, including:
- Assistance in identifying funding from sources outside of the university.
- Facilitation and authorization of proposal submission.
- Negotiation and acceptance of agreements of behalf of the university.
- Oversight and guidance for administration of all sponsored projects from government agencies, private industry, and non-profit funding agencies, in compliance with all applicable regulations.
Applying for funding takes time and effort. To comply with the Kent State University policy regarding timelines for submission of grant proposals, investigators should adhere to the following deadlines:
- Contact OSP with intention to submit a proposal at least ten working days before the submission deadline.
- Finalize and route the Kuali budget for internal approvals no later than five working days before the submission deadline.
- All proposals documents should be in near-final draft two days before the submission deadline.
- All final documents are due by 8 am on the submission deadline day.
Please contact our office at 330-672-2070 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.