Dear Fall Graduates:
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation. Each graduate who RSVP's to attend commencement on the Kent Campus in the Memorial Athletic and Convocation Center will be allocated 4 guest tickets, cross the stage, and have their name announced. Ceremony times are forthcoming on October 20. Below you will find information to help you prepare to attend.
Friday, December 15
Advanced Degree Ceremony
Conferral of Doctoral, Master's
and Educational Specialist Degrees
Saturday, December 16
Undergraduate Degree Ceremonies
Conferral of Associate's
and Bachelor's Degrees
RSVP FOR COMMENCEMENT
September 1 - October 6
- Log into FlashLine
- Click on the Student Tab
- Under Resources, select Graduation
- Click RSVP for the Kent Campus Commencement Ceremony
- Select Fall 2023 term
- Follow the prompts to answer additional questions.
- Please note: the phonetic spelling of your name is used to help the announcer pronounce your name for Commencement.
- You will receive a confirmation of your RSVP selections when the form has been submitted.
Don't forget to review your diploma mailing address in FlashLine! If it is incorrect, please update to ensure you receive your diploma.
CAP AND GOWN
- Grad Fair will take place at the University Bookstore located at the Kent Campus Student Center. Stop in for a chance to win a raffle, purchase your cap and gown, and enjoy light refreshments. GradImages will be there to take headshots and cap and gown photos. Josten's will be available to assist with purchasing your announcements, class rings, and more!
- Saturday, October 14 from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Monday, October 16 from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Unable to attend Grad Fair? Visit the University Bookstore during normal business hours or place your order online by November 3 to avoid rush shipping fees.
Have Questions? Contact us at Graduate@kent.edu so that we can assist you.
We look forward to celebrating you soon!
University Events & Protocol