Online Checklist for Graduation and Commencement
- Apply to Graduate
- Review your personal information and update if needed:
- Name: Please be sure that your name is listed properly, as this is how it will be announced and listed in the commencement program.
- Diploma Mailing Address: Please be sure to update your diploma mailing address to ensure that you receive your package.
- Remove a Student Directory Restriction
- RSVP to participate in Commencement: September 22 - November 16
- Log into FlashLine
- Click on the Student Tab
- Under Resources select Graduation
- Click RSVP for the Kent Campus Commencement Ceremony
- Select yes to participate in the Fall 2020 Virtual Commencement.
- Follow the prompts to answer additional questions.
- Please note: the phonetic spelling of your name is used to help the announcer pronounce your name for Virtual Commencement.
- You will receive a confirmation of your RSVP selections when the form has been submitted.
Commencement Package Mailing
Be sure to RSVP to receive your commencement package so that you are all set on commencement day!
- Mortar Board, Commemorative Tassel, Alumni Pin and Diploma Cover
- Doctoral Hood (Doctoral Candidates Only)
- Americana Service and/or Honors Cords will be mailed separately to eligible graduates.
Participate in Commencement
Tune in for the Virtual Commencement on December 19, 2020!
*Please Note: All students will be invited back to campus for commencement when it is deemed safe to do so.
Graduation Attire and Related Materials
- Graduates interested in ordering gowns, hoods, degree tassels, or other regalia items can do so by emailing the Bookstore at SM8152@bncollege.com. See the instructions below.
- Visit the Campus Bookstore online for regalia items, detailed information and pricing. Total the desired items and add a $5 shipping fee.
- Click here to purchase a digital gift card for the total amount including shipping.
- Email the Campus Bookstore at SM8152@bncollege.com the following information:
- Name, Height, Weight, Masters/Bachelors, Extreme cap style (if desired), Stole style (if desired), Degree, Phone number, Address (No PO Boxes), eGift card number and eGift card pin.
- The bookstore will send confirmation orders and shipping.
- Order Personalized Announcements
- Graduate Bookplate Program
After the Ceremony
- Check your student account balance
- Complete Student Financial Aid Exit Loan Counseling
- Unsubscribe to FlashAlerts
- Participate in Alumni Events and Programs
- View your Commencement Ceremony Online
- Is there an instructor who motivated or helped you become engaged and responsible as a university student? If so, take a moment to say thank you.
- The Registrar's Office will mail diplomas final approval to the graduates' diploma address (if identified) or permanent address listed in FlashLine 6-8 weeks after the commencement ceremony.