Online Checklist for Graduation and Commencement
- Apply to Graduate
- Review your personal information and update if needed:
- Name: Please be sure that your name is listed properly, as this is how it will be announced and listed in the commencement program.
- Diploma Mailing Address: Please be sure to update your diploma mailing address to ensure that you receive your package.
- Remove a Student Directory Restriction
- RSVP to participate in Commencement: June 22 - July 24
Commencement Package Mailing
Be sure to RSVP to receive your commencement package so that you are all set on commencement day!
- Mortar Board, Tassel, Americana Service and/or Honors Cords (if eligible), Diploma Cover and Alumni Pin
- Doctoral Hood (Doctoral Candidates Only)
Participate in Commencement
- Visit www.kent.edu/commencement to tune in for the Virtual Commencement on August 15, 2020!
- Please Note: All students will be invited back to campus for commencement when it is deemed safe to do so.
Graduation Attire and Related Materials
- Graduates interested in ordering gowns, hoods, degree tassels, or other regalia items can do so by emailing the Bookstore at SM8152@bncollege.com. See the instructions below.
- Visit the Campus Bookstore online for regalia items, detailed information and pricing. Total the desired items and add a $5 shipping fee.
- Click here to purchase a digital gift card for the total amount including shipping.
- Email the Campus Bookstore at SM8152@bncollege.com the following information:
- Name, Height, Weight, Masters/Bachelors, Extreme cap style (if desired), Stole style (if desired), Degree, Phone number, Address (No PO Boxes), eGift card number and eGift card pin.
- The bookstore will send confirmation orders and shipping.
- Order Personalized Announcements
- Graduate Bookplate Program
After the Ceremony
- Check your student account balance
- Complete Student Financial Aid Exit Loan Counseling
- Unsubscribe to FlashAlerts
- Participate in Alumni Events and Programs
- View your Commencement Ceremony Online
- Is there an instructor who motivated or helped you become engaged and responsible as a university student? If so, take a moment to say thank you.
- The Registrar's Office will mail diplomas final approval to the graduates' diploma address (if identified) or permanent address listed in FlashLine 6-8 weeks after the commencement ceremony.