- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
PEAK Summer Camp
2017 PEAK REGISTRATION now oPEN!
The Department of Recreational Services at Kent State University is excited to offer weekly themed camps for its 17th consecutive year. PEAK Summer Camp is designed for children 6 - 12 years of age, and also offers a Leader-in-Training program for campers 13 - 15 years of age. PEAK Summer Camp is accredited by the American Camp Association.
Each session is facilitated by highly motivated and energetic students and professionals. All camp counselors are certified in American Red Cross First Aid and CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer. Activities change weekly based on the theme, but the camp follows a similar structure each week; there is also swimming every day. Lunch, snacks and a T-shirt are provided.
There are 10 weeks of PEAK Summer Camp beginning June 5 and ending August 18. Sign up for one week, all 10 weeks, or any number of weeks in between. The PEAK day begins at 9 a.m. and ends at 4 p.m. Before care is available starting at 7:30 a.m. After care is available until 5:30 p.m. Please note there is no camp during the week of July 4 in observance of Independence Day.
Register for PEAK
You may register online or in person in the Pro Shop. If you register online, please be sure to change the term to Summer 2017:
If you wish to register online, please view the following tutorial videos to walk you through the new online registration process:
- Fusion WebPortal Account Set Up
- Signing In & Adding Dependents
- Registration Deposits
- Registration Weekly Balances
- Registration Confirmation on Account
- PEAK Online Paperwork
- Complete your online paperwork here
- 2017 PEAK Summer Camp Parent Handbook (Coming Soon!)
The PEAK summer camp fee is $150/week with a family discount for each additional child attending the same session for $15/child. Extended care options are for an extra fee, $20/week for one option or $30/week for both options.
- A PEAK Around the World - Week 1: June 5 - 9
Join us as we stamp our passports around the the world! With “trips” to Italy, Spain, China, and even the good ol US of A, we will explore games and crafts that are unique to different cultures.
- All-Stars - Week 2: June 12 - 16
Baseball, soccer and basketball, you name it! This week we will practice hard but play harder! Join us as we create our own baseball trading cards and build our own clay trophies.
- PEAK On-the-Go - Week 3: June 19 - 23
Buckle up! This week campers are moving around in more ways than one! Cardboard boat regatta, rock climbing and even scootering through obstacles, this week will be filled with transportation!
- Happy Holidays - Week 4: June 26 - 30
“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”… SUMMER! Join us as we fit as many holidays into one week as we can. Decorating cookies, Halloween spirited games and pin the tail on the turkey just to name a few.
- On the Big Screen - Week 5: July 10 - 14
Have you ever wanted to try a game that they play in the movies? Or act in your own movie? Well now you can! Join us this week to bring games like Quidditch to life with this famous, fabulous and fun-filled week.
- Little Einsteins - Week 6: July 17 - 21
Grab your lab goggles for a week filled with experiments, explosions and crafts that mimic those of famous scientists!
- A Blast to the Past - Week 7: July 24 - 28
From the Stone Age to the future, this week will be full of throwbacks that are sure to bring smiles to faces. Take a trip back in time or even make your own lava lamp during this week of groovy activities.
- The Great Outdoors - Week 8: July 31 - Aug. 4
Campers will enjoy the fresh air and our wonderful low ropes course as we explore what make the outdoors so great!
- BIG GAMES Week II - Week 9: Aug. 7 - 11
Take me out to the ball game….This week will be full of classic sports AND unconventional games that are unique to our campers. Join us for floor hockey, life-sized board games and much more.
- Campers Takeover - Week 10: Aug. 14 - 18
Campers take over Kent State this week! To wrap up the summer, campers will choose from their favorite activities of the summer to create a perfect farewell week!
Please contact Phelan Fletcher, PEAK Camp Director, for additional information or questions.