- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
What accommodations are best for me?
Interpreting, real-time transcribing, note taking, and closed-captioning are some of the services provided at no cost to deaf and hard of hearing students who qualify under the Americans with Disabilities Act. The Student Accessibility Services (SAS) Office and all students using interpreting or real-time transcribing services will work closely to maximize the benefit of this service, and to promote equal access to learning.
Your accommodation decisions will impact your success in higher education. Meet with a staff member to determine what accommodations you will best suit your individual needs.
Wait, there's more!
Once you register, each semester you are expected to log in and select your accommodations online.
Want to attend campus wide events or additional classroom meetings?
It is your responsibility to ask for services. Need an Interpreter? Email email@example.com with the details. We strongly suggest 3 days in advance so we have time to schedule an interpreter.
Email Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need real-time transcribing and or closed- captioning.
Make the best of your experience and your education!