Apple Products Are Now Easier to Afford Through Employee Payroll Deduction
Kent State University’s Flash Technology Center is excited to introduce employee payroll deduction. Employees can take advantage of Apple education pricing and spread out payments using payroll deduction for new Apple computers, iPads and accessories.
Kent State full-time employees are now able to purchase the latest Apple technology and have it deducted from their paycheck in easy to manage installments for all purchases more than $500.
Here’s how it works:
- Stop by the Flash Technology Center in the Kent Student Center and select the Apple computer and accessories you would like to purchase.
- Fill out the payroll deduction form.
- *If approved, you can go home with your new Apple products that same day.
- You only have to pay 10 percent down, and the rest will be deducted from your paychecks over an agreed period of time.
- Only one payroll deduction enrollment is allowed at a time, so get everything you need at once.
- A $500 minimum purchase is needed to participate, with a $3,000 maximum ceiling.
*All payroll deduction orders are subject to review and approval by store management prior to completion of the transaction. Terms and conditions apply. See store for details.