Handshake Now Live for Kent State Supervisors
Career Exploration and Development has launched a new job posting platform called Handshake. This will replace Flash @ Work but no other part of the employment process for students is changing (follow the steps outlined in the Supervisor Checklist for On-Campus Employment).
- Handshake is now live for supervisors and all are invited to set up an account today. Accounts should be set up based on whether you are also a student (taking 1 or more credit hours):
- Supervisor only (not a student): https://support.joinhandshake.com/hc/en-us/articles/219133047
- Supervisor and student (taking 1 or more credit hours): https://support.joinhandshake.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011549548
NOTE: When creating your account, please be aware of the following naming standard: Kent State University, “official department name” (to be taken from University Address Book or Phone Directory)
- Kent State University, Biological Sciences (not Biology)
- Kent State University, Recreational Services (not SRWC)
- Kent State University, Information Services (not IS, or Helpdesk)
Need assistance? Review helpful videos and articles on the Handshake Help Center.
If you have any questions, contact Career Exploration and Development at 330-672-2360 or firstname.lastname@example.org.