How do I sign up for an electronic W2 form?
There are several advantages to receiving your W2 electronically. They include:
- Quick and early access
- Significantly reduced chance sensitive personal data may be lost or stolen
- Access from any location with Internet availability
- Environmental impact
If you wish to take advantage of this opportunity, you are required by federal regulations to give your consent. This can be done online any time between now and Jan. 8, 2016.
To consent, follow these simple steps:
- Log into FlashLine
- Select Employee / Resources / HR Forms Library from the main menu. In the HR Forms Library section, select the Tax Forms link.
- Next, select Electronic W-2 Consent
- Check the box indicating consent and click Submit.
You will not receive a confirmation, but you can leave the consent area and return to verify the box has been selected. Questions should be directed to the Payroll Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.