Kent State Stark Recognizes Outstanding Employees
Kent State University at Stark faculty and staff gathered in the Campus Center to recognize the 2016 Staff Excellence Award recipients. Bobbi Groves, administrative clerk for Student Services, was the staff recipient, and Jared Weber, senior IT user support analyst with Network Services, was the administrator recipient.
Several weeks prior to the ceremony, the campus community was asked to nominate a staff member or administrator with a written recommendation supporting the person they thought deserved to be recognized.
Criteria for nominations included:
- Gives 100 percent effort.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude.
- Shows a strong commitment to their job and to Kent State University.
- Continuously helps others.
- Is dependable, conscientious and caring.
- Exceeds job and workload demands.
- Works easily with people; collegial.
- Motivates others.
A committee of faculty, staff and administrators selected the recipients from the many nominations.