David W. Odell-Scott
- Vanderbilt University, Ph.D. 1989 Philosophy
- Vanderbilt University, M.Div. 1980
- Texas Christian University, B.A. 1975
Scholarly, Creative & Professional Activities
- Reading Romans with Contemporary Philosophers and Theologians (editor), T & T Clark International, New York, 2007.
- Democracy and Religion: Free Exercise and Diverse Visions. Editor and "Preface". Third Annual Symposium on Democracy, Kent State University. Kent State University Press, Kent, 2004.
- Paul's Critique of Theocracy: A/Theocracy in Corinthians and Galatians. Sheffield Academic Press, New York, 2003.
- A Post-Patriarchal Christology. Scholars Press, Atlanta, 1991.
- "Metaphysics and Christian Theology" & "William of Ockham," Cambridge Dictionary of Christianity. Daniel Patte, General Editor, Cambridge University Press, 2010.
- "The Question of Patriarchy and Heterosexual Eroticism in Romans and Corinthians," chapter 10 in Cristina Grenholm and Daniel Patte eds., Gender, Tradition and Romans, T.&T. Clark International, 2005.
- "Deconstruction," in Handbook of Postmodern Biblical Interpretation, Andrew K. M. Adam, ed., Chalice Press, 2000.