Executive MBA for Healthcare Professionals
The program features curriculum created to meet the demands and challenges of today’s healthcare executive.
The classroom is brought to life by outstanding faculty and respected professional lecturers from leading organizations in the healthcare industry.
When combined with the program’s innovative online/on-site learning approach and a convenient, state-of-the-art facility, Kent State’s Executive MBA for Healthcare Professionals is an
excellent investment and valuable learning experience.
- AACBS Accredited
- Graduate in under two years, meeting only once a month
- Small class size with healthcare topics integrated into each course
- Team teaching with professors and industry healthcare professionals
- Personal attention: no registration, no lines, textbooks delivered to class
- Centrally located at Kent State University’s College of Podiatric Medicine in Independence, Ohio
- International business trip that explores healthcare on a global level
- Recognized by CEO Magazine as one of the top tier Executive MBA programs