Bill joined the faculty in 1992 after a 15-year career in public relations counseling. That career included five years as head of his own firm, Sledzik & Associates, in Buffalo, N.Y., and service to such clients as General Motors, Stroh’s Beer, Uniroyal Tires, Century 21 and Waste Management.
After 20 years of teaching in the undergraduate program, a hearing disability prompted Bill to shift his focus exclusively to Kent State’s Online PR Master’s program, where he is both an instructor and a course designer. Bill holds degrees from Ohio University and the State University of New York at Buffalo. His areas of interest include social media, public relations history and applied ethics.
- Culminating Experience
- Internal Communications
- Public Relations History and the Modern World
- Public Relations Management
- Public Relations Measurement and ROI
- Public Relations Online Tactics
- Social Media in PR
- Strategic Writing & Messaging
- Values & Ethics Management