- Human Biology (Chou)
- Human Biology (Dorman)
- Human Biology (Hoeh)
- Biological Diversity (Bade)
- Biological Diversity (Kershner)
- Biological Diversity (Barrantes)
- Biological Foundations (Marcinkiewicz)
- Biological Foundations (Tinkler)
- Biological Structure and Function (Vash)
- Biological Structure and Function (Grampa)
- Basic Microbiology (Leff)
- Cell Biology (Malcuit)
- Elements of Genetics (Chiu)
- Elements of Genetics (Piontkivska)
Supplemental Instruction (SI)
Supplemental Instruction (SI) is an international program offered by the Academic Success Center that provides free, peer-facilitated group study sessions for certain large, historically difficult courses (30% D, F, and withdrawal rate).
SI sessions are led by trained peer facilitators, SI leaders, who have already taken the course and earned an A or A-. Sessions are offered multiple times each week. SI is voluntary, free of charge, and available to students on a drop-in basis.
Announcements about SI are made in targeted classes during the first week of classes, and sessions continue throughout the semester. SI sessions provide students with course-specific learning and study strategies, note taking and test taking skills, and the opportunity to study with peers.
Find SI Sessions for...
If classes are cancelled due to weather conditions or holidays, SI sessions are also cancelled.