Special Event Spaces & Facilities
Timken Great Hall
The Timken Great Hall is the ideal venue for professional dinners, fundraisers, award ceremonies and lectures. Its contemporary, neutral design provides a blank canvas for any elegant decorating scheme.
The Mahoney Lobby, which accompanies the Timken Great Hall, includes a coatroom and soft seating. The Atrium adjoining Timken Great Hall is ideal for cocktail hours.
- 6,000 square feet with 19-foot ceilings
- Accommodates up to 400 guests
- High-tech lighting options with preset cues
- Video recording services available
The bright and beautiful Dining Room creates a unique atmosphere for breakfasts, luncheons and intimate dinners.
- Accommodates up to 175 guests
- Access to a spacious outdoor patio
The Fishers Foods and Belden Brick outdoor patios are perfect for outdoor cocktail hours and informal gatherings.
- Beautifully landscaped
- Scenic views of the campus and surrounding property
- Directly accessible to the Conference Center interior