coronavirus / covid-19 questions
- If you have questions regarding coronavirus/COVID-19 please call 1-833-4ASKODH (1-833-427-5634) or email email@example.com.
- Click here to submit your question regarding CFAC operations before your visit!
modified business operations
The following modifications to campus operations have been put into effect:
- All physicians, students, staff and patients are required to wear a face mask at all times, unless eating or drinking.
- If a patient has a documentable reason from a physician that they cannot wear a mask, that documentation must be provided at the time of the visit.
- All physicians, students, staff and patients should conduct daily self-checks prior to visiting any Cleveland Foot & Ankle Clinic locations to ensure the health of the community.
- Take your temperature.
- If you feel sick, stay home.
- If you are experiencing fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, fatigue, muscle aches, headaches, sore throat, runny nose, congestion, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea, stay home.
- If you have been in close contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19, stay home.
- If you have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results, stay home.
- If you have been asked by a medical or public health professional to isolate/quarantine, stay home.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms, stay home, isolate yourself.
- The Cleveland Foot & Ankle Clinic has followed CDC guidelines for physical distancing and indicated markers for proper distancing.
continue to take preventative measures
It is imperative that we take steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Avoid large gatherings and follow physical distancing recommendations of 3-6 feet.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with your arm or a tissue.
- Avoid exposure to others who are sick.
- Stay at home while you are ill (except to visit a healthcare professional) and avoid close contact with others.
- Get adequate sleep and eat well-balanced meals to ensure a healthy immune system.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Ohio Department of Health Fact Sheet: How do you know if it is the cold, flu or COVID-19?