Schedule an Appointment
Scheduling appointments with the DeWeese Health Center is quick and convenient. You’ll be seen in person during the time of your appointment.
Before scheduling an appointment, it is important to review the following information and guidelines.
- If you are having a medical emergency, call 911.
- To maintain the safety of patients and staff, walk-in appointments are not available.
- You can schedule an appointment online, via the patient portal, or by calling 330-672-2322.
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed
- For urgent medical concerns after business hours, please call 330-672-2326 to speak with a registered nurse on the 24-Hour KSU Nurse Line or visit a nearby urgent care or emergency facility.
- After scheduling your appointment, you will receive an email containing four forms to be completed before your appointment.
- If you are scheduling an appointment with Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS), please call 330-672-2487 or visit the Mental Health Resources and Support hub to find the best service for your specific needs or concerns.