Sexual Health and Gynecological Services
The Sexual Health and Gynecological Services clinic is located on the lower level of the DeWeese Health Center.
Our clinic is staffed by clinicians experienced in gynecological services and sexual health who are committed to working with you.
We believe health involves not only physical well-being, but also emotional, social and spiritual well-being. We are experienced and sensitive in dealing with patients of all sexual orientations and cultural beliefs. We also have specialized exam tables to accommodate patients with disabilities.
- General physical and gynecological exams.
- Breast examination and management.
- Pap testing/cervical cancer screening.
- Sexually transmitted infection testing.
- Confidential HIV testing.
- Evaluation and management of menstrual irregularities and vaginal issues.
- Initiation and management of birth control.
- Menopause issues and concerns.
- Hormone replacement therapy maintenance.
- PrEP (Pre-exposure prophylaxis) and PEP (Post-exposure prophylaxis).
Schedule an appointment online or by calling 330-672-2322.
A $25 NO SHOW fee will be assessed in ALL clinics if you miss a scheduled appointment.