Kent State’s Women’s Center Offers Yoga Sessions This Fall
Looking to find some peace in your day? Join the Women’s Center for refreshing, calming and centering yoga at its new location, the Williamson House. No previous experience is needed. The new location offers more room to accommodate participants. Yoga for faculty and staff will be offered at the Women’s Center five times a week at various times throughout the day to better fit your schedule. Currently, classes are offered:
- Mondays and Wednesdays from 5:15-6:15 p.m.
- Tuesdays at noon and 1:30 p.m.
- Thursday from 6:15-7:45 a.m.
Sign up for a six-week session by visiting www.kent.edu/womenscenter/yoga.
- Session I began the week of Sept. 12
- Session II begins the week of Oct. 24
New this year, monthly yoga workshops for students also will be offered at the Women’s Center:
- Focus: Thursday, Sept. 22, 7:30-8:30 p.m.
- Relax: Thursday, Oct. 27, 7:30-8:30 p.m.
- Abundance: Thursday, Dec. 1, 7:30-8:30 p.m.
Students can sign up for a workshop by visiting www.kent.edu/womenscenter/yoga.