Kent State Employees Share Their Summer Vacation Photos III
In this final feature, e-Inside presents some of Kent State University employees’ favorite summer vacation photos.
- Allison Smith Bolt, senior fiscal manager, sent in this photo of a beautiful view of homes in Oystese along a fjord in Norway.
- Amy Wilkens, assistant director for academic advising in the College of Communication and Information, and her husband went on vacation to Northern Michigan to celebrate his 50th birthday. Wilkens says, “We visited Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park and enjoyed our week hiking, kayaking and beach sitting. It was fabulous!”
- Amy Wilkens submitted this photo from her recent trip to Northern Michigan.
- Amy Wilkens enjoyed her time on the beach during her vacation.
- Allison Smith Bolt and her husband enjoyed their honeymoon on the Naerøyfjord in Norway.
- Alana Thompson, financial aid counselor, sent in this photo of the island of Ischia with the volcano in the background, in Italy.
- Alana Thompson spent time on the water during her time at Ischia in Italy.
- Alana Thompson submitted this photo of the Colosseum in Rome.
- Steven R. Brown, emeritus professor of political science, and adjunct professor in evaluation and measurement, traveled to New York City with his wife, Casey, and two of his daughters, Robyn and Lexi. He submitted this photo of the street market down 8th Avenue.
- Steven R. Brown shared this photo of his daughter Lexi at Times Square.
- Steven R. Brown’s daughter Lexi watched the Indians-Yankees game in Smith’s Bar and Restaurant, with night life outside on 8th Avenue at 44th.
- Amy Wilkens sent in this photo of the sun setting while on the beach during her trip to Northern Michigan.
POSTED: Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 11:21am
UPDATED: Friday, August 11, 2017 - 11:51am